Amazon Prime Day is a great time to score stellar deals on Amazon devices, but it also provides a rare opportunity to purchase pricey Apple products for a lot less. Right now, for example, you can save big on Apple’s AirPods Pro and the third-gen AirPods models, as Amazon is offering both to Prime members for nearly their lowest price to date. If you’re not in the market for a pair of true wireless earbuds, however, fret not, as you can also take advantage of deals on the latest Apple Watch, MacBook Air, and a range of other Apple products.
Below, we’ve listed some of the best Apple deals you can get this Prime Day. Amazon’s also been offering some great discounts that aren’t technically Prime Day deals, yet have still gone down considerably during Prime Day season, which we’ve also included. If you’re interested in sales going on outside of the Apple ecosystem, you can also check out our guide to the best Prime Day deals, which include a wide range of items. We’ve also published guides to the best anti-Prime Day deals at Best Buy and Target.
Best Amazon Prime Day AirPods deals
- Amazon is selling Apple’s AirPods Pro for just $169.99 instead of $249, which is just $10 more than the all-time low we saw during Black Friday. These noise-canceling earbuds come with a MagSafe-ready charging case, spatial audio support, and swappable silicone tips, rendering them our favorite pair of earbuds for iPhone owners. Read our review.
Apple’s third-gen AirPods are going for $139.99 instead of $179 , which is a new Amazon all-time low. While they don’t boast noise cancellation, they do support spatial audio head tracking, come with IPX4 water resistance, and offer shorter stems similar to the AirPods Pro. They also sound much better than the second-gen AirPods while sporting longer battery life. Just note Amazon may ship these within 2-4 weeks instead of immediately. Read our review.
However, if you want to save a bit of money, you can buy the second-gen AirPods for their lowest price ever. Instead of $129, you can get them for just $89.99 . While they offer great wireless performance and reliable battery life, be aware these earbuds don’t come with noise cancellation, a wireless charging case, or spatial audio support. Read our review .
- Prefer headphones over wireless earbuds? You can buy the AirPods Max for $449 instead of $549. These headphones offer phenomenal sound quality, excellent noise cancellation, and support for Apple’s spatial audio feature. Read our review.
Best Amazon Prime Day Apple Watch deals
- Amazon is selling the Apple Watch Series 7 at a new all-time low in a range of colors, including black, blue, green, and red. The 41mm, GPS-enabled model is $279 instead of $399, while its 45mm variant is on sale for $309 instead of $429. If you prefer the LTE version, you can buy the
41mm model for $429 as opposed to $499or the 45mm model for $409 instead of $529. Apple’s latest smartwatch offers an always-on screen that’s larger than its predecessor along with fast charging and IP6X dust resistance. Read our review.
- The midrange Apple Watch SE offers more value for your money than the Apple Watch Series 3, boasting extra health tracking sensors and a design similar to the Series 6 and 7. Right now, you can buy it for $219 ($61 off) in the 40mm, GPS-enabled configuration, an all-time low, while the 44mm version is just $249 instead of $309. Read our review.
Best Amazon Prime Day iPad deals
- Apple’s 11-inch, M1-equipped iPad Pro from last year with Wi-Fi and 128GB of storage is on sale today for $699 ($100 off), its best price yet on Amazon. The M1-powered iPad is fast and boasts features like Face ID unlocking and a 120Hz refresh rate. Read our review.
- For a cheaper iPad alternative, the latest 10.2-inch iPad with 64GB of storage and Wi-Fi only is selling for
$299$309 instead of $329. It doesn’t come with the M1, but the A13 Bionic processor is still fast, and the iPad also boasts a 12MP wide-angle camera with Center Stage.
- If you don’t mind — or actually prefer — a smaller display, the LTE-equipped 2021 sixth-gen iPad Mini with 64GB of storage is $599 instead of $649. The iPad Mini offers support for USB-C and options for 5G, features its predecessor lacked. Read our review.
Best Amazon Prime Day MacBook and Mac Mini deals
- The new 14-inch, M1 Pro-equipped base model is $1,799 ($200 off) when you buy the model with an eight‑core CPU and 14‑core GPU, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage, which is $50 shy of its best price yet. This is an exceptionally impressive laptop that is blazingly fast with a stunning display and great battery life. It also offers a great port selection. Read our review.
- If you’re looking for an affordable desktop computer, the M1-powered Mac Mini equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage is selling for $569 at checkout instead of $699. This computer offers excellent performance and support for Wi-Fi 6, although it doesn’t come with a display, mouse, or keyboard. Read our review.
Apple’s entry-level laptop, the M1-powered MacBook Air from 2020, is on sale for $1,049.99 instead of $1249 when you buy the model equipped with 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD. It’s an excellent laptop suitable for most people with a comfortable keyboard and battery life that can last all day. Read our review .
Other Amazon Prime Day Apple deals
The second-generation Apple TV 4K equipped with 32GB of storage is on sale for $109.00 ($59 off) 64GB of storage is on sale for $129 ($70 off) , which is its best price ever. The latest version of the Apple TV offers an HDMI 2.1 port, Siri Remote, and support for HDR, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos. Read our review .
- You can buy Apple’s MagSafe Duo Charger for $103.99 ($25 off). That’s the best price we’ve seen on the charger, which you can use to wirelessly charge iPhone 8 models and newer, the Apple Watch, and AirPods models with wireless charging.
- Apple’s AirTag Loop accessories are selling for just $9 instead of $29.99 in various colors including blue, orange, and yellow. Apple’s AirTags don’t have a built-in keychain loop, so you’ll need one of these to actually attach the item trackers to anything. Apple’s AirTag Leather Key Ring is also available for $19 instead of $35.