Very good early morning from western Maine where the heat weather is intended to returned immediately after a pair of chilly and wet days. We are scheduling to have entertaining having fun with the heat weather conditions with a trip to Storyland! My young ones love likely there because of all of the kid-pleasant rides. I like likely there because it reminds me of pleased childhood reminiscences and I love watching my youngsters have enjoyment earning memories of their individual. How significantly entertaining do we have there? My five-12 months-outdated yelled, “I am residing my ideal existence!” even though riding a rollercoaster at Storyland past summer months. I hope that you have something as similarly exciting to do this weekend. These have been the week’s most preferred posts:
1. Add Dropdown Menus Into Sentences In Google Docs
2. New Google Docs Capabilities You Could possibly Have Missed
3. An Interactive Map of the Roman Empire
4. A Great Lesson for a Very hot Spring Working day – How the Popsicle Was Invented
5. The Countrywide Archives to Host On-line Professional Progress This Summertime
6. TARA – A Organizing Resource for New and Veteran Lecturers
7. Broadcast Google Slides Directly to Your Students’ Computer systems
I perform specialist growth webinars all through the yr. I will host a free of charge a single-hour webinar for any school or team that purchases ten or far more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Recommendations.
- The Practical Ed Tech Publication comes out each and every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It characteristics my preferred suggestion of the week and the week’s most well known posts from Free of charge Technological innovation for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 41,000 subscribers seeing my short tutorial films on a vast array of academic technologies instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The Totally free Technologies for Instructors Fb site features new and outdated posts from this site during the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my life outside of education, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit at first appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it in other places, it has been made use of devoid of permission. Web-sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work involve Icons Daily and Everyday Dose. Showcased image captured by Richard Byrne.